Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hope no one ordered a JK recently

Old 12-17-2008, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hope no one ordered a JK recently

...if so, you may have to wait a loooooooong time.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Chrysl...-13862270.html
Old 12-17-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just seen the news!!!! I have been shopping and hanging around here for 2 years, I just placed my order last week!!! I just seen that the Ohio plant is opening back up on the Jan 26???? Have you ever seen a grown man cry?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:17 PM
JK Junkie

wow, but at least the employees will continue to be paid. sorry for thoseof you waiting on an order though you might be able to find a fantastic deal on teh lots right now.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:24 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scouter4life
wow, but at least the employees will continue to be paid. sorry for thoseof you waiting on an order though you might be able to find a fantastic deal on teh lots right now.
Yeah, especially since they are raising the fees to dealers on exisitng stock - they'll want to get rid of them quick-like!

There is a really nice 08 Red Rubi Unlimited that has been on the lot for over 6 months in my town, along with an 09 Black Rubi Unlimited. I wish I had the money for a 2nd JK, because I bet I could really get them down on those as long as they have been sitting.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

isn't it standard that they close for 2 weeks over the holidays? Basically they just closed 2 extra weeks. This is going to make waiting for my JK even harder than it was going to be!!!!

Quick Reply: Hope no one ordered a JK recently