Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Help with color choice.....??

Old 06-17-2016, 07:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help with color choice.....??

Well, have all the details confirmed and numbers right with a local dealer. Just need to make a final color choice, within the next day or two to finalize. Harder than I thought. Going with a 4 door JKU. Sport. Premium Soft top. 3.73 gears. Going to add, more than likely, OME lift kit and 33" tires.

Now, the hard part. I cannot decide on what color. Pretty much is one of three. White, Granite, or Silver.

Was kind of sold on silver, but last two vehicles have had, have been silver. And on close inspection, see many light blue flakes in the metallic sparkle? Not a fan of the color blue at all.

So kind of now thinking between White and Granite. Like them both. I wish Jeep still had the older Stone White, compared to the Bright White, but it is what it is.

The White looks nice with all the black contrasts (fenders, tires, top, bumpers).

I like the Granite also, and think would look good with gunmetal wheels.

The Granite looks pretty dark at times, wonder how much will show the dirt/dust.

Anyway, I know it is subjective, but appreciate your opinions, advice, and any pics if ya got them. Cheers.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Browse the show and tell section, there are threads for every color in there to give you a better idea.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I love the dark colors, especially granite. I chose white because scratches aren't noticeable. I drive through desert brush quite a bit and know I will scratch the shit out of it. It is a Jeep.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	649969  
Old 06-17-2016, 04:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Granite is a badass color.

Quick Reply: Help with color choice.....??