Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hello Bulldog Fab. Where are you?

Old 01-23-2009, 12:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Bulldog Fab. Where are you?

I am one of a few people on here awaiting bumpers from Mitch who have not heard a word from him for almost 2 weeks. I am out over $700 dollars for a bumper I was told shipped 2 weeks ago. Can someone get some answers for us? All I want is a bumper or my money back. I know everyone says he is a great guy and so on, but a call or email would be nice. Its not very reassuring that his website disappears and then the thread for his company goes away too. Some help would be very appreciated.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:10 PM
JK Freak

That is a bit scary; best of luck to you...
Old 01-23-2009, 01:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had to call Mitch for something else and mentioned your message. He says don't worry that he will give you a call. I know he's got a nasty case of the flu (sounded terrible on the phone) & that he is a stand up guy - he will takes care of his customers.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:35 PM
JK Freak

And there you go!
Old 01-23-2009, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks guys. I really like the work he does and im sure that under other circumstances this would never have happened. He gave me a number, but no one has ever answered it. Could one of you PM me a good number for him so i can make sure he sent me the right one?
Old 01-23-2009, 02:00 PM
JK Super Freak

He is a trustworthy guy not sure what happend to his thread? I'm not sure of his number though, I only spoke to him through pm's and emails...
Old 01-23-2009, 02:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

there is scary I was going to order one of his bumpers too. I hope end up being taken care of. let us know.

by the time we finally save the money we want them then
Old 01-23-2009, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh i love this site. Mitch just emailed me to let me know that everyone who has a rear bumper on order has been delayed due to a misalignment of the rear mounting plates. He says that they will ship next week. Thanks to everyone that helped me with this little mishap. I will let everyone know when it shows up.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:43 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Ewok
He is a trustworthy guy not sure what happend to his thread? I'm not sure of his number though, I only spoke to him through pm's and emails...
He did not renew his sponsorship at this time, so his vendor threads have been soft deleted. There's no reason to worry about this guy disappearing. He's still a good vendor,
Old 01-24-2009, 01:31 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

so you know, i got a chance to talk to AZ Bulldog and he let me know that he unintentionally allowed his sponsorship with us end and that he was eager to sign up again and as soon as possible. in an effort to help everyone out, i let him know that i would hold off on accepting any payment from him until he was able to take care of any issues our members might be having with orders they have placed with him first. needless to say, everything should be back to normal and soon.

Quick Reply: Hello Bulldog Fab. Where are you?