Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Have to tell

Old 05-14-2009, 03:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Have to tell

Have to say thanks to the JK-FORUM site and everyone who participates. I wanted to let you know that HULKGREEN is a great person to deal with. If you are thinking of buying any of his parts, do it! Going to get his Ripp supercharger and he has called or texted anything he has thought that I need for the install. He called Ripp to make sure they would give me good customer service even though I did buy it from them. Ripp said they would give 90% to help me. If you are thinking of a supercharger Ripp is the way to go. Most companies hardly give you any kind of support even if you purchased there product. HULK did know I had called Ripp before he did. Didn’t give them my name but did tell their tech support I was looking at buying the supercharger used. They gave me the info that I called for with no grief. Thumbs up to HULK, Ripp and all you who help with or on the JK-forum!!!! HULK sorry you’re selling the JK but wish you luck with your new diesel purchase.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:35 AM
JK Newbie

I gotta get in this as well. HULKGREEN has been FIRST CLASS. I am getting his Teraflex Lift and Bilstein Monotubes (figured it all out last night) and I have a UPS tracking number already. He has answered all my questions quickly and just been an all around great guy to deal with.

If anyone else is thnking about buying any of his things, you won't be sorry.

JN
Old 05-14-2009, 05:51 AM
JK Newbie

Yea HULK should be in the parts business. He is awesome at customer support.:
Old 05-14-2009, 06:26 AM
JK Super Freak

I've wheeled with him before, he's a great guy!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:36 AM
JK Jedi

Guess I better go see if he has anything I might be interested in.

Quick Reply: Have to tell