Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

It Has Arrived!!!

Old 03-26-2007, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It Has Arrived!!!

Ordered 2-5, delivered to dealership today!

I called DCX for a status on friday, they said it was still in D1.... LIARS!! HAHAHAHA

I'm going to try to pick it up tomorrow, may have to wait until Thursday.

And it is 76 degress and sunny right now... calling for rain and 50's next couple of days.. that's ok tho, I don't care if it was 30 below.

First Wrangler ever owned, cannot wait!
Old 03-26-2007, 11:22 AM
JK Newbie

I am JEALOUS. Get there, pick it up, take the top off and enjoy! I'm waiting for my 3rd Wrangler to be delivered and I'm like a kid before Christmas. By the way, when did you go to D? Never saw KZ, etc.?
Old 03-26-2007, 12:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Congrats!

Post some pics when you get it. I had perfect weather this weekend 80 and sunny here! Freedom top is off & in the garage and now I am really glad I bought a Wrangler. All the Wranglers I passed on the road were topless!!
Old 03-26-2007, 04:12 PM
JK Freak

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..enjoy.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

That was pretty quick delivery on an Unlimited Rubicon. Congrats.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:56 PM
JK Freak

Smile

Congrats, I am really truly happy for you, however I ordered mine in October, still D status, I am really, really getting mad and upset and all those other things. Papabear
Old 03-26-2007, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Pappa, Have you even considered havng your dealer looki into finding you a unit from another dealer? I SO feel sorry for you with these insane delays!

Hang in there bro~
Old 03-26-2007, 07:02 PM
JK Freak

Smile

Originally Posted by luckie44
Pappa, Have you even considered havng your dealer looki into finding you a unit from another dealer? I SO feel sorry for you with these insane delays!

Hang in there bro~
Thanks, No Rubicons any where that the dealers will sell, I have been there and done that, even asked for one with just the soft top. I leave for MOAB Easter Jeep Safari on Friday. Thanks again. Papabear
Old 03-27-2007, 12:26 AM
JK Freak

Papabear - hang in there. As hard as it may seem, and as much as the dealership truly did perceive me to be an expectant parent - it truly is worth it.

Mine came in this morning and I haven't stopped drooling over it since. Given all that I went through - it was pretty crazy.

Even had some pretty crazy offers before I left the dealership but I have it and can't wait to really start enjoying it!

Hang tough - it is nice. We'll put it through its sand paces this week and I'll let you know how it passes the tow test and sand / beach tests!

Take care...
Old 03-27-2007, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Papabear I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. Mine was built this past Saturday, so they are working at least 6 days a week at the plant, don't know how many shifts. Keep the faith all those who are waiting.

Quick Reply: It Has Arrived!!!