Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Has anyone made a window roll??

Old 05-02-2007, 05:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Ditto that, the bags look great!

I am trying to talk the better half into helping me make a softop boot. I should let her read this thread...

...or not

Good man there HappyC, stepping up and take the blame. Didin't help, she said she doesn't trust us and that we were all in it together. I WANT MY TIRE!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you get Mrs. HappyCurmudgeon to make your boot make sure she makes you a matching bikini.

Seriously though, if you are interested in making something I would go to WalMart and see if they have the same grill covers I used. I have sewn for many years and this material they are made out of is great. And you would pay a ton more money if you buy it from a fabric store. Very strong and durable, perfect for any project for the JK. It only takes about 15 minutes to rip the seams out of the grill cover so you have just the fabric open to work with.

Here's the name of what I bought.
Company name. Allen
Label says: The Ultimate Grill Cover, Heavy Duty Denier 1200 Endura Tear Proof Fabric, All weather protection.

Last edited by 007divegirl; 05-02-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really HappyC, sewing is not that hard to learn and it can be fun when you are making something for your manly man jeep. I'm not even trying to be funny. It is amazing what you can make for use with your jeep and power tool (sewing machine). Ok now I've said all I'm going to say about this girly girl subject. (would you believe mrs. rupedog made me write this?)
Old 05-02-2007, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(would you believe mrs. rupedog made me write this?)

Quick Reply: Has anyone made a window roll??