Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Has anyone made a window roll??

Old 05-01-2007, 06:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKGirl
men never really grow up...do they??
funny thing is ....the bikini talk came out of nowhere!! LOL....
Men are such PIGS. We can work bikini's talk into anything anytime.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rupedog
Men are such PIGS. We can work bikini's talk into anything anytime.
absolutely
Old 05-01-2007, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

I want to see some of you guys out there make a "leopard print window roll bag", and model it wearing your matching "leopard print bikini".
Old 05-01-2007, 07:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 007divegirl
I want to see some of you guys out there make a "leopard print window roll bag", and model it wearing your matching "leopard print bikini".
You want to see a 52 year old 245lb. man in a bikini? Not going to happen!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yes I do know about the ebay version...but I want some thing "cute" not just a plain black roll.....and if I make it I can control the quality and fix it later if need be!! LOL I got a beach bag from Victorias Secret that is gold on the outside and leopard print on the inside and at first I thought it was wayyyy too gaudy...but now I like it....in fact love it....Its such a "summery" print...ya know???
Plus this whole thread has got me thinking...it would be cool to make a bikini top for my Jeep...but I know hubbo would just not be inagreement with a leopard print bikini top....at least not for the Jeep!
There you go back to bikinis!!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wink

JKGirl...
Like you say on your signature,
Silly boys, Jeeps are for Girls.

If hubby doesn't like the leopard bikini top it ensures that he isn't going to make off with your Jeep.

I think I might have to do something like that.
Everytime I turn around my husband is driving mine! I think I am going to have to girl it up to keep him out of it!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Yes I do know about the ebay version...but I want some thing "cute" not just a plain black roll.....and if I make it I can control the quality and fix it later if need be!! LOL I got a beach bag from Victorias Secret that is gold on the outside and leopard print on the inside and at first I thought it was wayyyy too gaudy...but now I like it....in fact love it....Its such a "summery" print...ya know???
Plus this whole thread has got me thinking...it would be cool to make a bikini top for my Jeep...but I know hubbo would just not be inagreement with a leopard print bikini top....at least not for the Jeep!
YAHOO! BIKINI'S The only reason I get to talk about them (Bikini's) right now is cus Mrs. rupedog is at work. So when she goes over this threat tonight, I'll be grounded from the JK.:sad:
Old 05-01-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

YAHOO! BIKINI'S The only reason I get to talk about them (Bikini's) right now is cus Mrs. rupedog is at work. So when she goes over this threat tonight, I'll be grounded from the JK.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thats so funny...ok just the reason to order my "silly boys Jeeps are for Girls" sticker!!! He will just raise his eyebrows at my Leopard print window roll...nothing surprises him anymore...
Does your hubby have his own Jeep?? Mine does....he got me mine after me taking his everyday.....Leaving him with the Minivan.... that said....South carolina Girl in the back side window!! So at his work...he is still kidded about being "South Carolina girl".... But now he has been asking me ...if he can drive my Jeep to work to show it to the guys...
Old 05-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As a guy sees it...

You said:

[snip] Victorias Secret [snip]

Now, i cannot be held responsible for wherever my mind may wander. I didnt bring that one up. :toung:

oh, and i'm not gonna model a leopard bikini either *sHuDdEr*

Quick Reply: Has anyone made a window roll??