Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Has anyone made a window roll??

Old 05-01-2007, 06:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember back when you talked about jeeps, you talked lifts, tires, rims, swaps, cams, intakes, hills that you climbed, rivers forded, break downs. etc. Now we are talking leopard print bikini tops and window covers. Oh my I'm having a hard time stepping up to the 21st. century. Once thing about it,, at least we still talk about leopard print bikini's (the swimming type). LOL
Old 05-01-2007, 06:18 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rupedog
[SNIP] Once thing about it,, at least we still talk about leopard print bikini's (the swimming type). LOL
There is another kind?

A thread where two ladies are talking jeeps, and we get to talk about bikinis without the hands on hip stare, or getting thwacked up side the head...

does it get any better?
Old 05-01-2007, 06:19 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JKGirl
and you guys are too funny.............
Hey, be sure to tip your bartender and waitress...because we'll be here performing alllllll day.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is what it looked like until 10 min ago. Now the fleece is seperate and I am going to make a bag out of the black vinyl.

So does fleece scratch my windows. Say it isn't so. I may have to change that out too. Hey rupedog just remember a sewing machine is actually a powertool. So embrace your inner seamster.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Gr8gugly

This is what it looked like until 10 min ago. Now the fleece is seperate and I am going to make a bag out of the black vinyl.

So does fleece scratch my windows. Say it isn't so. I may have to change that out too. Hey rupedog just remember a sewing machine is actually a powertool. So embrace your inner seamster.
I would never admit this infront of the guys, but I know how to sew. Don't you dare tell them.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Gr8grgly...nice job....I bet it will work out great!! and yes I have heard that all synthetics have the capacity to stratch....so I am going with cotton flannel...I don;t know how true that is or if there is any exceptions....
and Oh isn't that right!! My sewing machine a power tool ( I will have to tell hubbo that one!) ...I like that!! I hate sewing....but with that thought in mind I just may make a matcing bikini!! That is if I ever get out of the house...seems fedex requires a signature...so I better stay put so I get the ROCK RAILS!!!!!! yippee!! I am so excited!!!

Last edited by JKGirl; 05-01-2007 at 06:37 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
There is another kind?

A thread where two ladies are talking jeeps, and we get to talk about bikinis without the hands on hip stare, or getting thwacked up side the head...

does it get any better?
TOUCH DOWN ! There HappyCurmudgeon, 6 points coming your way!
Old 05-01-2007, 06:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

men never really grow up...do they??
funny thing is ....the bikini talk came out of nowhere!! LOL....
Old 05-01-2007, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I forgot to mention in case you haven't seen. Somewhere there is a thread about an ebay company selling a window roll for around $30. So depending on how much the materials are for your "leopard print bikini top soft window roll" you may want to look into that. I probably would have done it had I seen it first.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:45 AM
Eternal ***erator

men never really grow up...do they??
That is why you all love us so much. :toung:

...funny thing is ....the bikini talk came out of nowhere!! LOL....
Not really, it's always there. There are just some times that we don't mention it.

Quick Reply: Has anyone made a window roll??