Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hard Top.. Keep or sell

Old 07-15-2011, 06:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

keep it. Who the hell uses a dinning room anymore? Soft tops are cheap to replace. Hard tops on the other hand will cost you some cash if you decide you want one down the road.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I see a lot of hardtops for sale on Ebay, and here too. You could sell it, and re-purchase one later if necessary when its more convenient, and you have more space. The point is, if you aren't going to use it at least one season a year, it may be costing you money to keep it in depreciation and storage space. I'll probably put mine on in late October, and remove it in late March. So it will be used about half the year.

There aren't too many vehicles that can be transformed so easily from a hardtop to a convertible to a doorless chariot, and I plan to fully exploit all three!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Once again, for back up keep it. On a side note, if you sell it, has anyone, anywhere, any vehicle, seen a more efficient, hotter, heater than these things have!?
Old 07-15-2011, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yea I'll be honest my older jeep only had a soft top and I had no issues in the winter.. I know what you guys are saying about "just in case".. I was just thinking that it could be money I could be using for mods... hmmm the debate goes on..
Old 07-15-2011, 12:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What would u buy with the $$????

Quick Reply: Hard Top.. Keep or sell