Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Half Doors for JK?

Old 04-23-2009, 07:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkob1060
seeing as he has an 08 jk already I dont think he is looking to buy a ENTIRE jeep with half doors, but just the doors
True, but it establishes that they are available out there.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by paratus13
I heard that the half doors are not available on the Unlimited as of 2009
did a dealer say that? if so I'd bet its because they know they would have to order it and not sell one sitting on their lot

you can still build on on jeep.com with half doors, its takes 500 off the price...on the 2dr rubicon it said included
Old 04-23-2009, 10:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a 2009 unlimited rubicon with half doors from the factory. The dealer is pulling your chain. If you look at their 2009 brochure you will also notice that 90% of the vehicles in there have half doors.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:10 PM
gpb
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do you know when a car salesman is lying? His lips are moving.

While there are a few pretty straightforward honest dealers out there (and I've been fortunate enough to encounter one), the majority will tell you ANYTHING that might get you to buy THAT DAY. They know the minute you walk out the door the chances of you buying from them is much much smaller.

That dealer's just trying to get you to buy something off the lot instead of ordering it (what you'll likely have to do for half doors)

Quick Reply: Half Doors for JK?