Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Great Dealer Stories

Old 10-02-2007, 05:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Dealer Stories

We are quick to point out the bad dealers (as well we should) but we need also to point out the good ones. Lynn Cooper Olds/Jeep/Chrusler/Ford in Clinton, SC is a very good dealer. They are top rated by the vehicle companies and family owned since the 30's. This is who I got my 08 JK from yesterday. They knew the delivery date was 01 Oct. and when it didn't show, they tracked it down at the rail yard in Columbia SC and sent people to get it. I have delt with them before and their service and sales people are great. I tip my hat to Steve Lamb, salesman, for his hard work. If you're near the upper half of SC, give them a call or check them out on the web.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good post. I'll chime in when I find one

Also, I don't think it's so much a dealership problem as it is a "service dept" problem, which is a known widespread problem for Chrysler products.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:52 AM
HEK
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BrinksJeep
Good post. I'll chime in when I find one

Also, I don't think it's so much a dealership problem as it is a "service dept" problem, which is a known widespread problem for Chrysler products.
Same here, the Service Department at Bertera Jeep in Westfield is horrible....
Old 10-02-2007, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

I seem to recall another thread like this started last week but can't find it. However it never got many replies. Unfortunately the bad stories come more frequently than the good ones.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:51 AM
JK Newbie

i was very happy with henry gay chrysler in MD. stacey was awesome. she never once tried to convince me WHY i should own a jeep, she just told me what all it had and let me take it for a spin. i liked that she didn't try to "convince" me to buy it, it keeps the rif-raf from stumbling into a wrangler and not appreciating what they get
Old 10-02-2007, 10:30 AM
JK Newbie

Wetmores Jeep in New Milford, CT. great dealership, great people, from sales to service. Any issue I had they took care of without any hassle at all.

Quick Reply: Great Dealer Stories