Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Got my new plates approved.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whether or not you know their reasoning, the witches now know which witch was there, stealing their weather vanes and souring the milk in the veins of their herd, in case you haven’t heard…

…I don’t giva watoosee about grammars or spellos.

anywho... i want a Vanity plate, just cant seem to come up with one i am willing to shell out the cash for.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yetibear
No, no real impact at all, except I did find it amusing, hope it was ment that way. And I slept fine, but it is my week to get the wee one out to school, so I need to be up sooner the/an I like. While they were eating I read my reply from last night and it read harsher then I ment it to. I just wanted to lighten it up a little with out editing what I had written.
This isn't a creative writing course, so I really don't worry about minor mistakes or typos. And I did think it was funny, it was a mistake I bet I have made a thousand times, along with a few million others, and you did a good job battering me with it. All is fair in flame skirmishes, and you pulled out an unexpected trump card. I tip my hat to you.

But as to soccer, at least the Canadians were smart enough to put the game on ice, give the players clubs, and strap knives to the bottom of their feet. They found a way to add excitement to the game, something soccer is greatly lacking!

No problem...........Each person is entitled to their own opinions on sports....

I just hope you're not one of those baseball die-hards that says soccer is boring!!!

PLATE IDEA..... "NODOORS"
Old 08-02-2007, 11:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

I play soccer and play it rough. If people get hurt and fight over a ball, then I consider it a sport.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by souvlaki99
No problem...........Each person is entitled to their own opinions on sports....

I just hope you're not one of those baseball die-hards that says soccer is boring!!!

PLATE IDEA..... "NODOORS"

Good God NO!
Baseball makes chess look exciting. There is more action watching paint dry.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by souvlaki99
Wow....

Such a little, trivial comment I make can have such an impact on someone.

Enough that I get two replies.....at a 7 hour interval. Couldn't sleep at night?

Back to plates..... I like "HUMTHIS"
I like... IEAT H3
Old 08-03-2007, 09:48 AM
JK Newbie

About the vanity plates, how much more are they on an average? does anyone know?
Old 08-03-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lisa
About the vanity plates, how much more are they on an average? does anyone know?
Depends on what state you live in. I can't remember how much I initially paid, but the renewals are only 21.00. This is in addition to your regular tags.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yea -- here in VA its between 10 and 20 bucks a year depending on the type of plate you pick.
Little unknown fact that VA has the most vanity plates. They make it so easy to get -- everyone I've ordered took about 2 to 3 weeks to get. Not a bad deal.

https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/dmvnet/...hase/intro.asp
Old 08-12-2007, 06:59 PM
JK Super Freak

In Texas, they're $40 extra per year.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:23 PM
JK Super Freak

$25 a year extra in Arkansas, finally got mine last week.

Quick Reply: Got my new plates approved.