Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Girls dont do the jeep wave??

Old 03-10-2013, 07:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll
Sorry, you felt like I was attacking you because I pointed out how closed minded you are being and how set in your ways you have grown accustom. Maybe, YOU need to lighten up Francis, because I didn't feel like I was personally attacking you at all, just pointed out your obvious closed minded behavior.

and YES, I am schooling you and owning my 1st Jeep, because you obviously need to be schooled, since here you go again with this snobbish know it all behavior, of "I've been driving Jeeps since 1942, this is my 80th Jeep owned and I know everything, and you know nothing bullsh*t." I guess, your stubborn and snobbish personality didn't catch on the 1st time when I tried to point these things out to you in a nice manor, so now you want to bring that B.S. attitude at me, to further prove the exact point I'm talking about. Thanks!!!

How about you tell me, how you're in some elite off road club, where you and your buddies in that club have regular weekly Jeep wave meetings, so you can once again put yourself on a pedestal, above other Jeepers and explain how all the rest of us are just too stupid to not get this "Jeep thing"?

I just apologized to you. It wasn't even really necessary and then you attack me again. What is wrong with you?

I'm not going to post in this thread again. Because it is getting off topic. To the op.. I'm sorry about your thread. I'm sure this isn't what you wanted.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Last edited by shockwaveaz; 03-10-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by dahreno
Rednroll , so serious ,lighten up man ! To be honest with you though , I am the first person to stop and help a fellow wheeler if they have a problem on road or the trail . I really don't care if someone waves or not . I live in a 4 wheeling community , there are to many jeeps and other 4 wheelers here to be concerned about a wave .
Seems ironic since you seem so concerned about joining in and debating in a discussion about waving then huh?
Old 03-10-2013, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a girl, I wave when I see another jeep but only between texting and make up lol.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It does seem kinda rare, but I do get waves from jeep sisters from time to time.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:59 PM
JK Jedi

Also the posts further down, please keep it civil with one another...
Old 03-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by shockwaveaz
I just apologized to you. It wasn't even really necessary and then you attack me again. What is wrong with you?

I'm not going to post in this thread again. Because it is getting off topic. To the op.. I'm sorry about your thread. I'm sure this isn't what you wanted.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
Maybe you need to work on your apologies then, because you accused me of attacking you, you fed your ego some more by saying "sorry I hurt your feelings", and then you told me I need to lighten up. I have a hard time finding an apology in all that. It looked like a bunch of passive aggressive insults thrown at me. Maybe if you'ld learn to "lighten up", then maybe you wouldn't come across so much as being passive aggressive in your apologies then huh?
Old 03-10-2013, 08:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had my jeep for about 2 months. I wave at eery jeep I pass. Modded or stock. It was just something I've noticed. No need for people to fight.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Hayzo7
I have had my jeep for about 2 months. I wave at eery jeep I pass. Modded or stock. It was just something I've noticed. No need for people to fight.
I agree. There's also no need for people to "categorize" and "generalize" other Jeepers and that's exactly what is going on in this thread. That is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:16 PM
JK Jedi

Please stay on topic
Old 03-10-2013, 08:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Man , lighten up you guys , I know I was just playing around ! Sorry if I offended anyone ! It's just a wave .There I'm done .

Quick Reply: Girls dont do the jeep wave??