Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Girlfriend+ jeep

Old 03-13-2012, 10:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm still waiting on Jeep to make mine and ship it to me, and it comes up often in conversation. As it is my dream vehicle, I am pretty excited to (finally) get my JKU-R.

While driving, wether in a conversation or not, when I see a jeep I usually go "JEEP!" and point at it. I'm pretty sure this annoys everyone I do it to. I don't care. Its especially fun when I point to an old wagoneer or some other model no one but Jeep fans recognize.

When my GF calls and asks what I'm up to, it is often "Looking at jeep parts/forums/pictures/magazines"

My ex got to the point where she told me "Bullshit, you'll never buy one or decide exactly what type you want. I'll believe it when I see it, and until then stop talking about it." If I mentioned Jeeps on the phone she would hang up on me. I shit you not.

Got rid of her and found a new one last month.

Went over to the new GF's place one day to find waiting for me on the table: a Jeep lanyard, an engraved custom Jeep Rubicon key chain, and an engraved Jeep coffee travel mug. The mug was filled with my favorite candies.

Yup, found a keeper. And she's smokin' to boot.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Runewolf1973
Show her the AEV Brute!! Here's a 4dr version...

i might sleep with you if i could get one of those.

but in all seriousness, I agree with above posts, take her off-road, let her drive, let her stand up in the back with the top off going down a country road. show her the things you can only do in a JEEP
Old 03-14-2012, 04:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was dating briefly a women that was into Toyota's, needles to say she didn't convert or stick around long haha....
Old 03-14-2012, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

all this and no pics of said GF?
Old 03-14-2012, 11:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by webejeepin
Go for a drive and be sure to let her drive as well. Top down (on the Jeep), doorless, tunes up, nice warm sunny day. Exchange a few Jeep waves, and take note of the folks checking your Jeep out, or those who outright comment on it.

Done...drive to Jeep dealer.
And have her take note of how many people check her out and comment on how many of the guys are thinking, "Damn a girl in a Jeep, now that's sexy!"

What's sexier than a girl driving a truck? Easy, a girl driving a Jeep, right above that a girl driving a modded Jeep.

My lady always tells me she gets so many looks when she drives my Jeep. Been working on her for a while to purchase one, it will happen some day!

Old 03-14-2012, 11:35 AM
JK Newbie

Hey, I grew up out in the boonies, we farmed and I knew about as many farm paths as highways when I got my drivers license. Funny thing how girls get all excited about off-roading, had one that wouldn't go off road unless, 1. it was at night, 2. she took her top off first. kid you not! Know how many close calls I had watching the bouncing boobs instead of the trail!
Old 03-14-2012, 11:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My girl is from the country so she grew up with hunting, trucks and mudding and all that. Now I am from New Orleans and I am a city boy. When we first met I was just starting to build my JK. All she wanted to do was go mud riding and all of that, which I did, but that didn't do it for me. After doing some building an getting in with the right group of jeepers, I started crawling rocks. I took her on one trip and her eyes got so big. She's never mentioned mud again and she always makes fun of the big lifted trucks and jeeps covered in mud. Long story short, rocks changed her whole mentality and she loves going on trips and camping. Now she wants me to build her a buggy when we get married (we've been together for 5 years and are soon to be engaged).

To answer your question, take her on one trip with a group of jeeps either to play in the mud or on some rocks. It will open her eyes and she will understand why you are so into jeeping and have a blast doing it. If she's not into it, might wanna pick a new one .

Last edited by GreenJK07; 03-14-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Sold

Originally Posted by big c
Any ideas to make this possible she likes mine but also like trucks any idea to get her into jeeps
I showed my wife the Thread " Show your JK and your wife / girlfriend" She saw how many women are into it and like how they got attention, Now i drive a 2012 Sport
Old 03-14-2012, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

I told mine about the GF/JK thread and she was all for it. Now I just have to wait for the JK to get here lol.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mine's been one of the motivating forces for getting a JK.

I'm pretty sure she has dreams of cruising around in it with the top off.

(I THINK I'm in the Jeep in those dreams.)

Quick Reply: Girlfriend+ jeep