Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Girlfriend+ jeep

Old 03-12-2012, 09:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wittys-jk
Take her off road and let her drive, she will get hooked. Just make sure she can handle the terrain becuase you may be replacing more than your girlfriend.
I'm gonna do this
Old 03-12-2012, 09:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by deathboyardee

Second this but use a CC option with a 10K limit. Throw it down behind the dash to where it will never be seen again. Tell her if she can find it she can use it on whatever she would like and if she does you will also trade it for a whatever kind of truck she wants you to get. This way she will get a lot of time exploring the inside of the Jeep and she won't ever want you to trade it because deep down inside she thinks she will find the card(don't worry she never will). My wife's cousin and fiance got into a argument and she threw her engagement ring ($4200) and it went behind the dash. They have had the dash completely apart and it still hasn't been found. I really think there is something behind the dash that eats whatever it gets fed.
I had a buddie once losses his lighter in this truck in the front windshield vents had the heat on while he was driving and it blew up his dash I donk know how but it happened
Old 03-12-2012, 09:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Every time I talk about putting more money into my jeep she goes crazy and just doesn't get it yet she loves my jeep ...mind u my jeep is stock ( one day my jeep will be great ...saving up)
Old 03-12-2012, 09:53 PM
JK Newbie

Topless doorless and extreme off road capability that none other can touch
Old 03-13-2012, 11:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

First, don't let her drive it off-road. She's a chick, she will roll it or otherwise f it up. Second, she should like what ever you tell her to like. if she doesn't, find someone else. My wife didn't want me to get a Jeep at first. She wanted us to get something that got better gas mileage and cheaper to fix up the house. So I went and bought the most expensive model I could find and then immediately lifted it and put 35's on it. I then told her "thats the way it is" if you dont like it, then I don't like your dog and it goes away. She now likes the Jeep. I may still get rid of her dog....
Old 03-13-2012, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm so lucky. My loves our jk as much as I do. She loves to go offroad and dump $ into it too.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Default nice

Originally Posted by eslack32
I'm so lucky. My loves our jk as much as I do. She loves to go offroad and dump $ into it too.
sounds like a keeper
Old 03-13-2012, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Who cares what she thinks?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by eslack32
My GF is the same way. She picked out my new rims that I'm getting put on tomorrow...Level 8 Trackers.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

My girlfriend said to me last night "I can't wait for summer when we can take the top and doors off"

Quick Reply: Girlfriend+ jeep