Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

getting through to quadratec

Old 05-05-2009, 07:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Calypso
30-45 minutes??? I wouldn't hold that long for anyone or any company! That's poor customer service and I'd take my business elsewhere!
I would if I could, but I'm forced to deal with some of these companies to get parts for my customers. Most of them are companies that we used to deal with and stopped because of how poor thier customer service was. Some of our customers still have their products they bought through us, so Im usuallly stuck in the middle trying to get them parts. Its the one part of my job I dread the most...
Old 05-05-2009, 07:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a lot of times if you keep hitting zero you will get through to a person or at least on hold for one, skipping all the automated questions
Old 05-05-2009, 07:29 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
I dunno why companies don't just have voicemail. I left David at Northridge 4x4 a voicemail and before I even finished leaving it, he was calling me back. It would have been ok with me if it was 4 hours later though (or whenever convinient)... as long as I didn't have to hold for who knows how long? I guess I have been getting spoiled dealing with guys like joe at teraflex and david at northridge.
David's customer service is really on a "whole nother level" then most companies. Ive had him call me back when I didnt leave him a message Thats why I always go to him first
Old 05-07-2009, 06:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Kupost
Never tried calling but everytime I have dealt with the online (used website/sent email) it has been very quick.
X2

Quick Reply: getting through to quadratec