Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Getting ready to upgrade...

Old 04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting ready to upgrade...

I currently have a 2005 TJ Unlimited (not Rubicon), and am getting ready to upgrade to a JK Unlimited Rubicon. I am only looking for pretty much fully loaded, but only the soft top. Doesn't seem to be any soft top only around here around Los Angeles, but I found a dual top with everything I want at a dealer. I am wondering if it would be worth the wait to order one with just the soft top, or get a dual top, and try to sell the hard top. Not sure how much of a market to sell a hard top would be here in So Cal.

Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-09-2008, 07:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Absolutely.............I never heard another thing about it as of yet. Get back with me later in the week and ill be more than happy to take care of that confusion your feeling right at the moment.

Last edited by pkdailey4; 04-09-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:47 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by mabaker002
... Not sure how much of a market to sell a hard top would be here in So Cal ...
Matt--

Seeing this is your first post, you might know to check out the "For Sale" threads in JK-Forum and see what's been happening with hard tops in SoCal. But, I would guess they'd be an easy sale in LA both because you have a large market (no shipping involved if you find a local buyer), and because some folks would prefer the additional security of the hard top if they have a soft top.

Quick Reply: Getting ready to upgrade...