Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Gecko and other awaited colors

Old 02-10-2012, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about Gecko, but they really need to bring back Deep Water Blue, it was the best color they had imo
Old 02-10-2012, 08:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Namtaru
I don't know about Gecko, but they really need to bring back Deep Water Blue, it was the best color they had imo
DWB??? That was basically a mall crawler color.... I have yet seen a DWB Jeep that wasn't LOL. Steel Blue was the best blue ever on a JK.... It needs to come back as a standard color like black and white.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by B.S.
DWB??? That was basically a mall crawler color.... I have yet seen a DWB Jeep that wasn't LOL. Steel Blue was the best blue ever on a JK.... It needs to come back as a standard color like black and white.
I am genuinely puzzled by this comment. Medium/dark blue is a classic Jeep color. If anything, DWB is one of the least gimmicky colors Jeep has offered, at least to my eyes. It's amazing how differently people can perceive the world.

Quick Reply: Gecko and other awaited colors