Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Gaia GPS free today

Old 05-30-2011, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gaia GPS free today

Not sure how good the app is but Amazons free android app of the day Gaia GPS. I have used the free google app my tracks but this looks like it may provide more real time info. Head over to the amazon app store to get it. I just got a different mount for my DROIDX so this is great timing to gave a new app to play with.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:44 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the heads up! Just downloaded it. Actually a really nice app for FREE. Normally 10 bucks!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Great app!

Went through the whole amazon app process which was annoying and a pain in the junk. But the gps app is well worth it. Many thanks for the heads up, easily one of the best off-road related apps out there.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by karls10jk
I just got the "lite" version.....crazy ad's cover the bottom of the screen on my droid2 global

You have to download the appstore (amazon) then download gaia thru them and that's how it's free. I now have both on my phone!

3 hours left as of 11pm EST
If your phone is rooted, you can download ad-free, kills ads in free apps. It takes money from dev's so I buy the apps I like, but it lets me try apps that have horribly placed ads without issues.

Quick Reply: Gaia GPS free today