Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Funny story

Old 05-21-2011, 03:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So today, me and some friends are headed back to the house and my jeep was parked out front. Well there is a "Mr Frosty" ice cream man that circles the block every weekend. Well we are pulling up to my house and mr frosty is making the bend right in front of my driveway. So I'm stopped in the road, waiting for mr frosty get out of the roadway and he parks right in front of my house. Ok, so I go around and pull all the way up to my garage and noticed mr frosty is now looking at my jeep in the middle of the road like he didn't even see me pull in. He walks around, checks out the suspension and then gets right back into his huge ice cream Winnebago and pulls off. I was so confused there for a second. I guess long story short, Mr Frosty is a jeeper and I guess my jeep was enough to stop serving kids ice cream!!!! Lol thought I would share this story because it was so random and think it's funny (if you coils only see this ice cream truck). Anyone else have funny stories? Post up!

Last edited by GreenJK07; 05-21-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Funny story