Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Funny Stories that have happened to You in your JK

Old 04-14-2009, 07:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny Stories that have happened to You in your JK

As the title says, funny stories that have happened to you while in your JK. What ever, something that made you laugh out loud.

Sunday, it was raining very hard, was headed to the grocery store. I cross a major intersection here in Memphis that gets a lot of traffic. Due to the traffic, their are ruts in the asphalt from the tire tracks, and they form a crossing patter through the intersection. When it rains, they fill up and hold water, which causes pretty deep puddles to form. Well, the light was green and I didn't have to slow down at all, there was a Toyota Prius in the turn lane going left, I was in the next lane going straight. A lot of water had gathered in one of these ruts and I hit it going about 35. The Prius just happens to be right next to this puddle in the turn lane. This puddle is very deep, Jeep hits it at 35mph, and puts up an enormous spray of water, completely covering the Prius. I had to have scared them to death. I couldn't see their facial expressions, due to the amount of water that covered their car. I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard.

So let's here your funny stories. Could be wheeling, could be a passenger, could be someone next to you, anything!
Old 04-14-2009, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've already told how I got stuck in a car wash because my 35's couldn't fit and I had about 40 cars in line behind me that couldn't back up. The workers had to drive my JK out and people were gonna kill me!
Also, I was backing up and my neighbor's kid threw a basketball under my Jeep. So, I carefully negotiated around the $8 ball to avoid damaging it and wound up crunching my tailgate on a utility pole... first time my kids saw daddy cry!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Well, there was this one time at band camp
Old 04-15-2009, 04:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

well i kind of had the same puddle of water story except it was a convertible BMW M3 man i just had to pull over and appologise (there were 3 Cute Babes in the car). i ended up on a date with one of them.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Default -

Nice!

Quick Reply: Funny Stories that have happened to You in your JK