Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

front sway bar disco's

Old 08-14-2008, 06:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front sway bar disco's

What does everyone use for front sway bar disco's.

Im looking into something a little better than the ones i have now. I love TF and those are the ones i have now but the nuts keep coming off and and already lost a stud on one side. and they creak a little from time to time. i was looking at jks they have a pretty good pair.

and i was also looking at the whole system that TF makes that replaces the factory sway bar with the knob system anyone use this>?

Thanks

MJ
Old 08-14-2008, 06:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the people that have Rubicon's (like me hehehe)

we have the onboard electric disco system. We use it to allow the front suspension to travel and give some great articulation during offroading.

I havent officially used mine yet! But I will. For the non Rubicon model, people usually manually disconnect the sway bar links to allow for travel. Your axle moves and your frame and body dont move with it, therefore you get better traction. look at some pictures that people post on the trails and you will see there axle fall really low/or really high up against the wheel well.

Quick Reply: front sway bar disco's