Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Freedom Top in Stock as an Accessory?

Old 12-06-2006, 11:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freedom Top in Stock as an Accessory?

Friends:

I know the Freedoom top is constrained at the factory, but does anyone know whether some have leaked out and are available for purchase at dealers as an accessory? Also, I've heard they're about $2k as an accessory - is that about right?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

My dealer told me it would be 2 weeks before one came in, and the final cost would have been around $2100 with the wiring kit and installation.

After driving the soft top I decided that there really isn't much of an advantage to getting a hard top.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Florida Impressions
My dealer told me it would be 2 weeks before one came in, and the final cost would have been around $2100 with the wiring kit and installation.

After driving the soft top I decided that there really isn't much of an advantage to getting a hard top.

Is that for an Unlimited or 2 dr model? My original post didn't specify and I apologize.

Patriot
Old 12-06-2006, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

That was for an Unlimited.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The best top ones look pretty good. Only a two piece though so it might night include the leaks. It does have some sort of insulation though, which probably makes it even more quiet.

Quick Reply: Freedom Top in Stock as an Accessory?