Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Free parts from SEMA SHOW!

Old 10-31-2007, 09:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Free parts from SEMA SHOW!

It felt like Christmas was already here! Got a call from WOL and he told me he is bringing me the following items from the SEMA Show. I guess these guys accidently made two sets of this stuff by mistake so he said he was able to score them for me. He said something like he did that because I was his favorite moderator. Yeah, he said that I haven't been there the longest, and I don't make a bunch of silly assed comments just to jump up my post count, I don't piss off a lot of trolls and use my fancy assed detective skills, and yeh, maybe you can't make fancy videos and your wife doesn't make a killer keylime pie, but for some reason, you are just my favorite!

Anyway check out what he was able to score for me!

A set of Pure Jeep Tube Doors

A Full Traction long arm lift kit

A set of Walker Evans Wheels

A bitchin' Fargo Master Rack!

Some nice differential covers...Oh Yeh!

A new sound system!

A cool new sport cage!

A set of Best Top soft doors!

And of course a set of Pure Jeep Tube fenders!

He also said to look through all the cool SEMA pictures and pick out anything else I want.
http://project-jk.com/wp-gallery2.php?g2_itemId=37678

Maybe you guys could ............... ...."Honey! Honey! wake up! You are going to be late for work again. If you wouldn't stay up on that Damn JK-Forum all night you could wake up on time!"
Old 10-31-2007, 09:21 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It felt like Christmas was already here! Got a call from WOL and he told me he is bringing me the following items from the SEMA Show. I guess these guys accidently made two sets of this stuff by mistake so he said he was able to score them for me. He said something like he did that because I was his favorite moderator. Yeah, he said that I haven't been there the longest, and I don't make a bunch of silly assed comments just to jump up my post count, I don't piss off a lot of trolls and use my fancy assed detective skills, and yeh, maybe you can't make fancy videos and your wife doesn't make a killer keylime pie, but for some reason, you are just my favorite!

Anyway check out what he was able to score for me!

I am unsure what is more at stake here... Rubimon's sanity for getting lost in a dream world...

or mine for thinking i was somehow wrapped up in that dream...
Old 10-31-2007, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the funny thing is, i was believing you and almost pissed my pants, until you got to the sound system pic...then i knew it was a farse.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mcnaught6
the funny thing is, i was believing you and almost pissed my pants, until you got to the sound system pic...then i knew it was a farse.
Same here! LOL
Old 10-31-2007, 09:38 AM
Eternal ***erator

that sound system looks like the north end of a southbound, souped up, punchbuggy.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:42 AM
JK Freak

Old 10-31-2007, 09:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LIAR.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
I am unsure what is more at stake here... Rubimon's sanity for getting lost in a dream world...

or mine for thinking i was somehow wrapped up in that dream...
I dont believe your name was mentioned in the thread, did something I said give you the inkling that I was talking about you!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
that sound system looks like the north end of a southbound, souped up, punchbuggy.
So many canceled frequencies and phase shifts. I'd be surprised if it actually sounded good. But it does look powerful.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by Rubimon
I dont believe your name was mentioned in the thread, did something I said give you the inkling that I was talking about you!

my wife doesnt make keylime pie of course.

Quick Reply: Free parts from SEMA SHOW!