Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Forget the $$...best 2dr lift..regular and long arm

Old 01-11-2009, 09:56 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the Forum, for lifts, there are tons of 3-4 inch lift systems, i only have a 2.5" lift so idk mucha bout the bigger lifts, however i do know that Full Traction has a really good reputation, and especially off road evolution. check out those brands

Last edited by armycop; 01-11-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:28 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lets keep this on topic. Another lift thread wont hurt anything.

I'm partial to my fulltraction long arm, it rides awesome on the road, Its heavy duty.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Long arm:

You've got to at least look at RockKrawler.

3 link front and rear for incredible flex. Two inch thick SOLID STEEL Control Arms. Not Tube. Solid Steel. Quiet. Every arm end has a mechanism for lube. Lifetime warranty on all Hard parts. No questions asked. Great customer support! Breaklines included. Any shock of your choice.

Add the front Coilovers for even more flex. Add the rear stretch for climbing ability of the four door in a compact two door package, with departure angles exceeding 90deg

You did forget to say what terrain you are looking at. This setup probably wouldnt be the best for the Baja 1000, but look at the name of the company.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Always been a huge fan of Currie. Also a huge fan of KORE. I have a KORE kit on my 3500 Dodge and the quality, ride, and service are second to none. Spendy, yes, but awesome.

KORE kits:

http://www.koreraceshop.com/jeep-suspension.aspx

Last edited by Piginajeep; 01-12-2009 at 05:27 AM.

Quick Reply: Forget the $$...best 2dr lift..regular and long arm