Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Floyd Mayweather's Burned $100K Jeep Being Replaced

Old 10-20-2015, 05:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davids2011jk
lets face it once he has his way with it, its no longer a jeep. bring on the gas.
Any coward that would burn another person's jeep deserves 2 up the snot locker and 1 in the junk.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 14Sport
That was my point.
The transport company's insurance is likely on the hook for the fire.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue
Any coward that would burn another person's jeep deserves 2 up the snot locker and 1 in the junk.
like i said once he is done with it is it really a jeep anymore? no need to get butt hurt

edit: FWIW i never said i would burn it, i just don't feel bad that it burnt
Old 10-20-2015, 05:33 PM
JK Freak

OUCH! You scare me. Don't think anyone has referred to me as a coward before. I only wanted to burn the wheels, tires and interior. The rest of it is fine. If you want the interior for your JK.....you can have it. Still think it's a stupid A$$ looking jeep. I'd burn it.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by nhk19
OUCH! You scare me. Don't think anyone has referred to me as a coward before. I only wanted to burn the wheels, tires and interior. The rest of it is fine. If you want the interior for your JK.....you can have it. Still think it's a stupid A$$ looking jeep. I'd burn it.
Pay attention to what I wrote. I never referred to you as a coward. What I said was that anyone that would burn someones Jeep like that is a coward with some very rare exceptions. While I don't particularly like the interior, I think this one is better on the outside than the other one. There are some pretty stupid looking stuff on this site but I don't think anyone should be advocating burning it. Otherwise someone may slip up on all our Jeeps and burn them.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:14 PM
JK Freak

You must scare pretty easy and/or lack reading comprehension. I never commented on the interior. I don't care for the color scheme. The material is interesting though. It may be a stupid looking jeep, but if all the Jeeps got burned that someone thought looked stupid, we would all likely be walking the trails. I have never been a fan of that particular style of flairs myself, but there are plenty of them on this site. I do think the outside of this one looks better than the other one. I never was a fan of wheels on over 15" on anything less than an 8 lug axle, but 16, 17, and 18s are what works on these JK's. I don't see the practicality of going bigger than that on the wheel. Given Miami is in the Hurricane and tropical storm zone, it isn't a bad thing to have such a rig though.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:58 AM
JK Freak

You must scare pretty easy and/or lack reading comprehension. I never commented on the interior. I don't care for the color scheme. The material is interesting though. It may be a stupid looking jeep, but if all the Jeeps got burned that someone thought looked stupid, we would all likely be walking the trails. I have never been a fan of that particular style of flairs myself, but there are plenty of them on this site. I do think the outside of this one looks better than the other one. I never was a fan of wheels on over 15" on anything less than an 8 lug axle, but 16, 17, and 18s are what works on these JK's. I don't see the practicality of going bigger than that on the wheel. Given Miami is in the Hurricane and tropical storm zone, it isn't a bad thing to have such a rig though.
Now I lack reading comprehension. You're a hoot! Go re-read the last sentence of the editor's comment in the article about this "new" jeep. Just answering the question buddy, just answering the question. Hope you feel better now after your rant!
Old 10-21-2015, 07:15 AM
JK Freak

Now I lack reading comprehension. You're a hoot! Go re-read the last sentence of the editor's comment in the article about this "new" jeep. Just answering the question buddy, just answering the question. Hope you feel better now after your rant!
Your answer was a rant, hoss. I guess if it had Arianny in it, it would look better and not require 5 gallons of gasoline.

I notice there are no "Chime in with your thoughts" linked to the forum on it however.

https://www.jk-forum.com/articles/om...r-for-charity/

Last edited by Blue; 10-21-2015 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Your answer was a rant, hoss. I guess if it had Arianny in it, it would look better and not require 5 gallons of gasoline. I notice there are no "Chime in with your thoughts" linked to the forum on it however. https://www.jk-forum.com/articles/om...r-for-charity/
Ok .... You win! I give! And YES! If she were in Mayweather's new Jk I'd spare the gas.

Quick Reply: Floyd Mayweather's Burned $100K Jeep Being Replaced