Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Are floor mats included?

Old 02-27-2012, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah I'll definitely get some slush mats or some rugged rubber mats. I've been using that type for years now. I may only replace the front though, well we'll see.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by kaffeene
Yeah I'll definitely get some slush mats or some rugged rubber mats. I've been using that type for years now. I may only replace the front though, well we'll see.
I go dual ply. Bought the rugged rubber mats, to put over the carpeted floor mats that came with my JK. $20 bucks for a good full set of rubber slush mats at Sam's Club. You can't go wrong.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doubled up with the Mopar Slush mats

The standard mats were very thin carpet--worthless. I bought the Mopar slush mats that list for $75--look around online--they can be found for 10% off. I tossed the front carpets and use only the rubber slush mats up front. I doubled up in the back since the stock carpets provide some additional protection forward and behind the rear rubber slush mats to potent the vehicle carpeting a little better. I also used 2 cans of scothguard to protect the carpets throughout the vehicle.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:44 AM
JK Newbie

I like the slush mats that were an option...have the jeep logo and tire tracks
Old 02-28-2012, 04:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yes labeled as "premium" (cheap fabric style) and charged at $200 for the set on your invoice :-)

Last edited by sclan; 02-28-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK 4X4
Front Floor Mats, Cargo Compartment Floor Mat, Rear Seat/Wheelhouse/Cargo Carpet, and Freedom Panel Storage Bag....all came with my 2012 purchase here is Canada. Ask your Dealer for an Options report that lists all the options your JEEP comes with.
so asshole stole my cargo compartment floor mat arggg after that i decided to take all mats off.. had to be MIAMI FL
Old 02-28-2012, 05:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think the slush mats look cool but aren't very durable. The rubber will wear out from under your right heal pretty quick. Not worth the $ IMHO, I picked up weathertech mats for the front, rear and cargo and no complaints!

Quick Reply: Are floor mats included?