Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Flapping in the wind?

Old 05-28-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks to this thread, I learned something new! Before, I was thinking those windows were just "poorly engineered" haha Turns out they're pretty well done.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

This is why I highly recommend watching the video a couple of times. I even wrote out step by step instruction while watching the video so I didn't leave out any of these details. I leave it in the glove box on an index card.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BJeepJK
Check the pics on this link, if you can see any stitching with the door shut then its not on right.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/soft-top-rear-window-door-frame-surround-area-installation-_lots-pictures-12544/
Hope this helps.
IT WORKS!!!

Many thanks for the photo link. This old dog is still learning new tricks for my JK. Can't believe I have driven around for the past month with flapping window wings and hadn't checked out the jk-forum.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have noticed jeeps driving around my area with there rear side windows flapping around, I figured they opened them for some odd reason.. and after this thread realize they may not see how they are installed.

Quick Reply: Flapping in the wind?