Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: Which one u vote for?
JK Wrangler
95.48%
FJ Cruiser
4.52%
Voters: 774. You may not vote on this poll

FJ Cruiser will destroy JK Wrangler !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-21-2011, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
I knid of wanted an FJ when they came out until someone told me they look like a "Baseball Helmet." Now that is all I can think of when I see them, and I see a crap load of them!!!!!!!
I never liked the styling of the FJ, and neither does my wife. The fact that I could take the top and doors off my JK was the biggest thing that kept me away from the FJ's and H3's.

But to your point, someone else posted this in this forum but here's the image I get everytime I see a FJ now. That white top on the FJ's is right on point with the styling of a porta pot

Old 01-21-2011, 06:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rednroll
That white top on the FJ's is right on point with the styling of a porta pot

Old 01-21-2011, 09:16 AM
JK Newbie

Until they make a convertable FJ... I won't even consider it.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:00 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had a ton of jeeps, 4 CJs,1 YJ 2,TJs and now a Jk.. Hopefully soon to be another JK for the Mrs!

I LOVE to HATE on the FJ's as much as the next guy! But in all honesty that motor is fast add in the factory super charger.... WOW!

Why are their no FJ motor swaps? 6cyl good on gas, fast and light, plus you can add a bolt on factory super charger for cheap!

Were missing something.... But I still LOVE my JK!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

But to your point, someone else posted this in this forum but here's the image I get everytime I see a FJ now. That white top on the FJ's is right on point with the styling of a porta pot

that's too funny...
Old 01-21-2011, 10:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife and I looked at an FJ for her, but the suicide doors are a joke and it wasn't the vehicle we both wanted. So we split the difference and got a Limited Grand Cherokee for her and a JKU Rubi for me. Think it worked out better that way!

Too funny!
Old 01-22-2011, 02:47 AM
JK Newbie

Wink thats a fj option

Thats a FJ factory option, it looks like they just drop it off,all it needs is a maching trailer.great picture
Old 01-22-2011, 12:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by interceptor_1972
Let me see an FJ do this.

Bottom line, if you want 0-60 times, there are plenty of CARS in the market to do that with. If you want a JEEP, guess what your option is . We are Jeepers - not Cruisers or Hummers.
I love IT my man.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I actually liked the FJ when it came out. Probably because of the retro look. As a matter of fact I was tempted to buy one. But lets get real - its a yuppie-mobile. No one in a Jeep gives a flying flip about 0-60. Even if the FJ was as off-road capable as the JK, you still can't take the the doors or the top off. For me the JK is the best of all worlds. Capable off road, multiple convertible and doorless configurations, all the modern options of most vehicles, cargo room of an SUV mall crawler, it even does a decent job towing trailers and boats. My only problem is keeping my wife from driving it. lol... It does just about everthing you could want to do. Its the ultimate all-in-one vehicle.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

The FJ is a capable vehicle in its own right but will never be on par with a Jeep which is fine because it allows more Jeepers practice towing vehicles out after wheeling.

Quick Reply: FJ Cruiser will destroy JK Wrangler !!!!!!!!!!!!