Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: Which one u vote for?
JK Wrangler
95.48%
FJ Cruiser
4.52%
Voters: 774. You may not vote on this poll

FJ Cruiser will destroy JK Wrangler !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dillUSMC
and my aunt has an fj and it looks cool with the 3 wiper blades but she used to have a jeep and she said she wishes she had it back
i just pooped when i read your post.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lonestar rubi
Hell don't have anything to do at work
same here
Old 01-20-2011, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by REDNECKHOUSTON
TROLL..............
x6....
Old 01-20-2011, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Default I cant believe

That there is 30 idiots that voted sayin FJ is better.... Stop with the drugs people.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:49 AM
JK Super Freak

I call them an FU Cruiser???
Old 01-20-2011, 11:53 AM
JK Freak

I agree with SilverBak. We don't own JK's because their fast off the line. We own them for where they take us and the great times we have with them. I have put a lot of money into mine, but just because I wanted the mods, not because I had to in order to use it as it was designed. I have had other 4X4's but still love my Jk the best.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by derekls
I am speaking of personal experience.

Here is my story I graduated college Aug 06 ............ Got my self a 06 Jeep Wrangler X..... I have always wanted a jeep.

I put some bigger tires on it and took it off road every other weekend or so with the local club.... ABSOLUTELY loved it........

Well the FJ's come out and I dont know what got over me but I just had to have one........ Got one................ I still kick my self for getting rid of that old 4.0 inline....but hey you live you learn - i am young.....

I took the FJ offroad just like I did my TJ.... Also added bigger tires and even a 3 inch OME lift to the FJ................... No comparison. I missed my stock TJ.

So with the life time warrenty deal I opted to get the new JK's instead of a TJ..... so I am now driving in a 08 2dr JK X 6spd black...........LOVE it. I would not take a million dollars for it......

I wouldnt trade for another FJ if they paid me 20k and an even split otherwise....

Dont get me wrong, Toyotas can make a fine vehicle.....but Jeep is the King for me, and with the solid axles are better suited for offroad and look better onroad imo
I'd take a million dollars... And buy 20 jk's and mod them!!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:50 PM
JK Jedi

Let me see an FJ do this.

Bottom line, if you want 0-60 times, there are plenty of CARS in the market to do that with. If you want a JEEP, guess what your option is . We are Jeepers - not Cruisers or Hummers.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default As long as I am wheeling.....

Simply put; they both look good. My JK/Sisters boyfriends FJ.

Old 01-20-2011, 02:52 PM
JK Newbie

Default I love my jeep man

I always wanted a JEEP since I seen a JEEP. JEEP IS THE ONE AND ONLY, ITS IN A CLASS ALL ITS OWN. Remember: (Its A JEEP thing you wouldn't understand) JEEP to me is the #1 American vehicle. This is my first Jeep JK 4 dr. (check pics). I leased this jeep and the lease was up this month, but I had no problem buying it last month, I knew I wanted this JEEP the first month driving it. First payment due this month. Done. I know I lost plenty, but any other vehicle Including FJ, PT whatever Forgetaboutit!! I had lots of vehicles, when the Jeep bug gets you, its like no other. Its fun working on a jeep and fixing it up your way, with upgrades or Mods MADE IN THE USA which means a lot to me or customizing it yourself then going off road, playing in the snow and mud. "PRICELESS" FJ cant compete with that & my wife doesn't like them... she's BOSS.

Quick Reply: FJ Cruiser will destroy JK Wrangler !!!!!!!!!!!!