Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

First Pentastar Acceleration Numbers

Old 08-23-2011, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MagnumD69
Insane.

Simply insane. I just keep thinking of the old '96 Probe GT I used to have: 0-60 in 7.5sec. I thought that was fast at the time... I could keep up with Mustangs and I beat a Plymoth Prowler in a drag race... no big deal, I know but.... 6.7 in a freaking Jeep?

Better gas mileage and more power. Yes, please!
I know. My first car I bought with my own money was a '98 GT Mustang when I was 18. I remember thinking how quick it was at the time and it's 0-60 time published by Motor Trend was also 6.7 seconds.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RRCP08JK
What did you have? My family loves their old Pontiacs. Dad liked his 421 Super Duty Cat's, my brother is a GTO nut and has a 65 and 05, I am the Trans Am / Firebird fanatic. And on the other hand the AMG's are fricking amazing in the way of performance and elegence wrapped into one. AMG = all money gone like JEEP = just empty every pocket x 10 though.

Still have them ! I tend to keep things 'til the wheels fall off. lol I used to have a '66 Goat. Great car, but couldn't afford the 33 cent gas at the time.

E55 and SL55

'72 Formula 455 - Bought it new and just finished the resto......

Again, sorry for the hijack.

Quick Reply: First Pentastar Acceleration Numbers