Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

fatbobsgarage.com.....

Old 11-04-2011, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fatbobsgarage.com.....

Has anyone bought any lifts from this place? A guy I work with swears by it....I'm just looking for a 2.5" budget boost...and saw that this one is only $140. And the Teraflex one is aorund $300.....what is the difference? I am not going to be wheelin my JKU much mainly mall crawlin...I know you get what you pay for but its can't be that much different...can it???
Old 11-04-2011, 08:30 AM
JK Super Freak

im no expert, the quality could be the same. just keep in mind this is your suspension your playing with. in my eyes i want to feel confident in what is under my jeep. if you have to swerve to avoid, brake hard, and such you want to know your suspension is not gonns let you down.

Check the for sale section there are often take off budget boosts/ leveling kits for sale. they are teraflex quality at a low price.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I came here from an F-150 background. I've talked to dozens of Ford owners that have used FatBob's leveling kits on their F-150 with excellent results.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

never heard of them. No clue as to the quality of thier products.

no bumpstops, no swaybar links, no trackbar corection in the fatbob one. your not comparing exactly apples to apples. The teraflex one includes more, and I would vote for them on quality over any no name/generic lift anyday of the week.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
never heard of them. No clue as to the quality of thier products.

no bumpstops, no swaybar links, no trackbar corection in the fatbob one. your not comparing exactly apples to apples. The teraflex one includes more, and I would vote for them on quality over any no name/generic lift anyday of the week.
Yea I have heard Teraflex used all over this forum with minimal backlash....I was just wondering if anyone has bought these or had an experience with them. I'm not worried about the price I was just curious.

Quick Reply: fatbobsgarage.com.....