Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Failed Inspection???

Old 10-16-2009, 11:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey no idea how all this inspection stuff works. but is there someone that could loan you a stock bumper for the day?? (assuming this would work)
if u lived closer i could hook u up with one in my way!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nozz
SRC bumper, all one piece. Don't have the old bumper. I think I should not have started this thread because everyone has an "answer" but they dont know what there talking about. I was doing a little venting thats all. Guess I should have expected all the smart comments.
I am sure that Smittybuilts bumpers are DOT approved. Get a copy of the approval for your model bumper and print it out and show the inspection facility. They can't argue with that.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I appreciate the advice. I know a manager at Firestone so I am taking it there, he's going to inspect it. I would love to prove a point but some battles just aren't worth it. I need my vehicle inspected and you only have 15 days to comply after rejection.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:58 AM
JK Jedi

Any pics of this?

Quick Reply: Failed Inspection???