Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

FAIL Discount Tire SLC

Old 01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by GearWhore
Had another manager of the store contact me after I exchanged emails with Travis (Discount rep who contacted me though the forum). That was Tuesday and today already they replaced all 4 of the Goodyears and I got a spare installed as well (BFG KM2).

Store stepped up and made it right. Special thanks to Travis for reaching out to me to work through this and getting the local store to contact me as well.
I'm glad we could help. I'm happy to hear everything worked out for you. We hope you'll consider us again for your next set of tires.

-Travis
Old 03-27-2012, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct

I'm glad we could help. I'm happy to hear everything worked out for you. We hope you'll consider us again for your next set of tires.

-Travis
That's nice to know, I will be in the market soon for 5 35"so, I was going to Les Schwab, but I will give Discount a shot too.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Rip_Em_801
That's nice to know, I will be in the market soon for 5 35"so, I was going to Les Schwab, but I will give Discount a shot too.
We look forward to having the opportunity to earn your business.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rip_Em_801

My experiences with Discount Tire, even at the local store level, have been great. I bought a full set of tires for my Jeep and a full set for my wife's Yukon XL in the last 4 months. We used to be Les Schwab people...now we are Discount Tire all the way.

Quick Reply: FAIL Discount Tire SLC