Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Evo delivery times

Old 12-17-2012, 01:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EVO MFG
I can tell you, they will not be in before Christmas. Give Northridge a call, he does have a set on his pallet.

LOL....

Trust me we want your money and business just as much as you want our parts. If I could snap my fingers and have parts built immediately I would! We build the parts in house in the USA. Please give us a call when you have an issue, I cant help or fix a problem I dont know about.

-Chris
Well, I've already ordered them from you guys... I don't want to spend another $150 lol.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:41 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
If you are in a hurry for some I think we just got a pallet with some of them on it friday
How could we work it out so that I don't have to buy another set of them?
Old 12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cdm56
Well, I've already ordered them from you guys... I don't want to spend another $150 lol.
EVO MFG is a seperate business from Offroad Evolution. We do share the same owners however the business end is conducted seperate. I replied back to you PM

We are the Manufacturer of EVO parts, Offroad Evolution is a full custom shop as well as retail outlet EVO MFG parts and other vendors

Last edited by EVO MFG; 12-17-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EVO MFG

your enforcer kit shipped last week, send me an email and I'll get you tracking
Chris@evomfg.com
Awesome thanks so much. Just got it in the mail. So technically you got it here faster than you had said which is awesome. Thanks so much. Ill start wrenching away now!

Quick Reply: Evo delivery times