Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: Ever fold down your windshield?
Yes
2.27%
No
97.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Ever fold down your windshield?

Old 05-22-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If there wasn't so many screws I probably would, but I haven't yet. Used to do it ALL THE TIME in my old CJs. All kinds o' fun...
Old 05-22-2011, 10:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flaxbourton
Never have. That new forum sponsor vector has some hood plugs called "UFO's" that I was thinking about getting. They replace the rubber stoppers, but are only viable if you never plan to lower your windshield. I'm thinking they will look a lot better, plus, as they mention in their advertising, it will be nice to have something that won't have the constant white wax on it.
I got those for that reason, and what looked like dry-rot on one on them. As for the folded windshield, never have, probably never will. 1) I have windshield lights and a light bar, 2) I would receive no benefit from it personally, 3) hate the idea of possibly creating more leak points. Just my I think it looks cool on some though, just not for me. You can kinda see he UFO's in this pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0473.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	163072

Quick Reply: Ever fold down your windshield?