Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Encounter with pensacola beach law enforcement...

Old 05-28-2011, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Encounter with pensacola beach law enforcement...

So im in pensacola right now with my girlfriend and one out our guy friends.. And yes, its pride weekend here so the place is crawling with queers and dykes.. (i can use those names cause i am one).. Anywho we had all just finished eating at the resturaunt "Crabs". I went outside to wait on/meet my friend who was meeting us there cause he had my canopy tent.... So i pulled up ifo the resturaunt in the no parking lane but i was sitting in my tru and it was only for 3 mins max... My buddy gets the, i get out to go get it from his car, when i turn around to walk back to my jeep, there are 2 deputies there standing in the driver doorway that i had left open.... For a second. I get back and they are asking the guy inside the jeep who it belongs to, he pointed me out, the cop asks me if this was my jeep "yes sir".... Do you have your liscense and registration, your parked illegally. Yes sir its in the truck may i get past you to get it?. Cop: "NO". Ummmm wtf?. S now im nervous..thinkin wtf is wrong? He asked me if i knew anything about this jeep.. I told him yea, that i just had it lifted,... So he is being all serious and his partmer is goin along with it.. Then he says ill let you off this time if you let me drive it.. Pssshh. Okay.. "absolutely!" i exclaimed.. Then he asked if he could drive it on the beach.. I said as long as i can go with ya. He was like yeaaaaa girl hop in... Then he play punches me in the shoulder and said he was kidding. But he wished he could... Butttt said he may lose his job. Then he went into telling me how awesome it looked and how i had done it right and he never expected to see a little girl (he corrected himself as to not make me feel insulted) as the driver/ owner. He was very impressed, loved it, ooooed and ahhhhed for several mins... Finally said well u are perked illegally, but have a great night and be safe!
Old 05-28-2011, 09:05 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Should post some pics of you, your girlfriend and the jeep.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:18 AM
JK Newbie

For some reason that makes me think of all of the police imposter stories I have heard. Cool he let ya off but still creepy.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Newbie

Good story!
Old 05-28-2011, 09:25 AM
JK Junkie

I think thats pretty funny.....you didnt get a ticket, and he was joked around a bit....
Old 05-28-2011, 09:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Should post some pics of you, your girlfriend and the jeep.
x2
Old 05-28-2011, 09:36 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Sprocket
x2
x3
Old 05-28-2011, 10:30 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bikini shots of yall doin shots maybe?
Yall can leave the dude friend out. Maybe have him take the pics.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Will do. What kind?? Y'all want dirty pics don't ya
Old 05-28-2011, 10:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Cops are hella cool with jeeps. Kind of embarrassed tell you a story but just the other day I had a little domestic dispute with my now ex. Long story short I broke up with her and she started breaking shit in my house and threw hot coffee in my face. She's insane. It was a minor burn and my eye was fucked up. But that was enough to call the police. I was afraid she would stab me or worse, key my jeep. Cop comes over and did his thing taking pics of my face and stuff for 10 minutes then he starts checking out my jeep. He just sold his JK and we talked a good half hour about jeeps and his cruiser. Super cool guy. He's actually on this forum too. It made my day a lot better.

Quick Reply: Encounter with pensacola beach law enforcement...