Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dyna Beads Dynamic internal tyre Balancing

Old 07-02-2011, 10:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyna Beads Dynamic internal tyre Balancing

Anyone here experiment with these?

"The way we do this is by offering a Dynamic Balancing Solution, a high-density ceramic bead that, when easily installed, continuously balances your tires as you drive. The amount of material will distribute itself in weight and position dependent on the balance requirements of the individual tire."

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/

I put 35's on my jeep and they put a bucket load of weight for balancing them. I noticed some flew off it needed so much in one spot. I think this will be my alternative for a smoother ride if it's recommended.

Last edited by dxbtune; 07-02-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:26 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm running these in my 35's and there working good so far. I have no weights on the wheels at all. It's smooth at70.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:31 AM
JK Newbie

What about the electronic tire pressure sensor, wont that get bombarded with beads eventually or cause an accumulation of beads at that point?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
I'm running these in my 35's and there working good so far. I have no weights on the wheels at all. It's smooth at70.
That's pretty neat, how long have you been using them?
Old 07-02-2011, 07:35 PM
JK Jedi

They say there 100% safe for tire sensors. I've been running them for almost 3 weeks.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:21 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
They say there 100% safe for tire sensors. I've been running them for almost 3 weeks.
TORN has been running them in 37s for the past couple months and told me they are working great. I may go this route because traditional weights get scraped off my 16" wheels by the Currie tie rod unless placed in just the right spots on the wheels.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:17 AM
JK Super Freak

I may have to try these, my MTR K's wont stay balanced..even after being roadforced. Do you guys that use these put them in yourself?? I have never seen tire places offer this service.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:57 AM
JK Jedi

I was going to try and break the outside bead to dump them in, but ended up stopping by my friends shop and we did it with a tire machine. These off-road beads are to large to fit through the valve stem. The other beads fit though.. u need a filtered valve core, which they send u to use them. The off-road ones are larger in diameter so u need less to get the proper balance due to size of tire.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:58 AM
JK Newbie

I know it's a horse of a different color, but I have these in my 2000 Honda Goldwing trike. Had them in for about 3 years with no problems. Other riders have them, and they work good.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:03 PM
JK Jedi

Update for this thread.... So it's been about a month with dynabeads installed and no issues at all!! There was a slight shake here and there, but I've come to figure out it was due to the tires being cold.. Once u drive for a bit on the highway all is good. Also I've figured out that the caster angle affects the shake also...

Overall I'm very happy I put them in, and took all the wheel weights off, and would recommend them.

Quick Reply: Dyna Beads Dynamic internal tyre Balancing