Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Driving slow

Old 07-20-2010, 01:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm right there with you. When passengers bitch I always refer them to the story of the tortoise and the haire.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

my wife gets after me too for this..but i just enjoy driving my jeep slow..i tell her if she wants me to buy back my chevy 454 ss ,so i can drive like i use to..and she say's(no..keep driving like you are..)scared the hell out of her time and time again with that old truck...
Old 07-20-2010, 02:15 PM
JK Newbie

aahhh...
nothing quite like driving slow on the back woodsy roads in the dark on a summer night with the tops down and great music playing

I never enjoyed driving or understood the pleasure of just "going out for a drive" til I got my Jeep last month.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:37 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I enjoy driving slow or speed limit with the top down, good tunes, great company & enjoying the mountain Scenery....and the best part getting the odd Jackass passing me with his middle finger in the air..for driving too slow...

Quick Reply: Driving slow