Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Done ordering from Quadratec.com

Old 03-05-2016, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kmrtnsn
This should fix it for you.

Attachment 639731
Thanks for your quality contribution to this forum. You got class man.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by humdezign
Thanks for your quality contribution to this forum. You got class man.
Ignore guys like that a "wannabe" his profile backs up my remark. Who clearly isn't smart enough either to get your point. Obviously it's a lazy sales rep who didn't want your money bad enough to actually provide good customer service and get the part number for you. I'm pretty sure they've sold a TERAFLEX product before.... Hopefully someone there will do something about it to prove to you that your business is still important to them .... Good luck.
Old 03-06-2016, 06:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Ignore guys like that a "wannabe" his profile backs up my remark. Who clearly isn't smart enough either to get your point. Obviously it's a lazy sales rep who didn't want your money bad enough to actually provide good customer service and get the part number for you. I'm pretty sure they've sold a TERAFLEX product before.... Hopefully someone there will do something about it to prove to you that your business is still important to them .... Good luck.
Really? Have you ever worked in parts sales before? There are plenty of times where we sell a brand but cannot get every little part from them and there are many times where the consumer can find stuff online that we cannot even find in our computers and we sell the product line. Just because you sell an engine / tie rod / ball joint / what ever dosent mean you will have a listing for every little piece that goes into that product listed or available to you. God forbid you should have to do a little work to fix something you messed up in the first place : P
Old 03-06-2016, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by shabbernigdo
Really? Have you ever worked in parts sales before? There are plenty of times where we sell a brand but cannot get every little part from them and there are many times where the consumer can find stuff online that we cannot even find in our computers and we sell the product line. Just because you sell an engine / tie rod / ball joint / what ever dosent mean you will have a listing for every little piece that goes into that product listed or available to you. God forbid you should have to do a little work to fix something you messed up in the first place : P
Yeah... I'm with ya on this one. I'll also say that I view Quadratec as a 'big box' type seller. They do large volume and don't necessarily have enthusiasts (let alone experts) answering the phones. They likely aren't so motivated either. (certainly there are exceptions). I've never had trouble with Quadratec, but I don't purchase from often though, so perhaps that's why.

I try to stick with small companies where I know the first name of the person I'm working with and they know mine. If not that, then I use a forum vendor as I know they are likely an enthusiast that will be more motivated to gain/keep my business.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did u end up doing? Calling teraflex? Part probably cheaper from them anyways. Cut out the middle man.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dancemf
What did u end up doing? Calling teraflex? Part probably cheaper from them anyways. Cut out the middle man.
Teraflex is only open M-F so I'm waiting till they are open and calling them.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by humdezign
Teraflex is only open M-F so I'm waiting till they are open and calling them.

This might be the reason Qtech couldn't answer you question ?

I imagine your original post was made during a moment of frustration. Give them a chance to make it right.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:42 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by shabbernigdo
I guess morons live on this thread!!! To answer your question Yes sales for power wheel chairs scooters etc lots of parts break down customers fault or not .... That's not the point!!!!
We're talking customer service here if they said call the other company to get the part number then call us back and we'll take your money.... Why couldn't they make the call ??? F them it's laziness and lack of customer service.... Understand???? Probably not.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

They are pretty deep discount as they do price matching with free shipping. Never had any issues with their customer service. Seems like not that big of a deal, its not like they shipped you the wrong part, they just told you to call teraflex and ask for the specific part number.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
I guess morons live on this thread!!! To answer your question Yes sales for power wheel chairs scooters etc lots of parts break down customers fault or not .... That's not the point!!!!
We're talking customer service here if they said call the other company to get the part number then call us back and we'll take your money.... Why couldn't they make the call ??? F them it's laziness and lack of customer service.... Understand???? Probably not.
you know you are unessarily rude. its not their job to do your research for something you messed up. do you understand?

Quick Reply: Done ordering from Quadratec.com