Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Done With The Jeep

Old 12-23-2008, 08:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow here is the latest funny details in my saga with the dealership. So they look at over the weekend and find that the slave cylinder is leaking. So the guy immediately says but we wont cover that. I say bullshit talk to the manager and they will get back with me on monday.

I get the call and they say chrysler will extend me a one time warranty cover and I say bullshit you will cover it however many times it decides to go out during my 36,000 bumper to bumper warranty. Well then the guy gets mad and says he wont have the parts until after christmas and dont expect my jeep until the following week because of low number of technicians. I said welp as long as i just got the part for free, have fun...... He got mad again and said well then we will check the clutch to see if that actually works once the slave cylinder is fixed. Oh and the parts are only a state away but for some reason it takes a week to get them.....:rotflma o2:

People make me laugh.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Chrysler's broke. The last thing they want to do right now is warranty work. They can't afford it. Bummer.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you have one crappy dealer on your hands. You would think they would take the work when they can, I guess they have been used to screwing people for so long they just can't help themselves.

Quick Reply: Done With The Jeep