Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dog Barrier

Old 04-17-2012, 07:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirty Dog 4x4

I have the Dirty Dog 4x4 JKU behind the drivers seat pet divider and it works great. They also sell one for behind the rear seats to keep your dog in the cargo space. I feel the cargo space is tooooooo small, so I fold down my rear seat and let the dog enjoy some room. Enough room for a larger dog with a bed and sitting room to look out the windows!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:47 PM
JK Freak

I have been wanting a divider for a bit as well. We have a 2 dr, with the back seat removed so we can fit our monster in the back. He may top out at almost 200 lb., and I don't want to have a mini pony crashing the front seats for treats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-283425235.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	306221

Great dane/ English mastiff.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:23 PM
JK Freak

Speaking from experience, if your dog likes to chew then you need to get something metal. I have a pointer and bought the safari pet divider and she chewed through it in the time it took me to go into the store and by some blueberries (about 5 minutes) . I just ended up running a cable between the roll cage and making a harness strap so she is not able to move anywhere besides to put her head out the windows. I figured this was a good idea as I like to run doorless as well and this will allow me to do that.

Last edited by ninjajmoney; 04-18-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Dog Barrier