Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Does anyone know what gimmick this is ?

Old 09-01-2009, 07:14 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the dealer tried to tell me that the only difference between an x and a rubicon was the sticker on the hood.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
the dealer tried to tell me that the only difference between an x and a rubicon was the sticker on the hood.
I wouldn't have bought from anyone that stupid.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
awesome... take the sticker off and sell to me at x price!!! I'll take that deal all day long

what a mystery why we don't trust dealerships
Old 01-13-2010, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well I found out from the owner of the dealer that he wanted his own speacial edition JK so he created the GC edition or now it is called the GCP Edition which stands for the Garden City Park Edition, I told him that he just wimped out yhe damn jeep by doing what he did along with the chrome bumpers, mirrors, steps, and pinstriping and oh I forgot a nice logo that got ironed on the seat, which I thought was the nicest thing of the whole bunch of crap that he had put on.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know what gimmick this is ?