Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Does anyone have the Quadratec 2008 Summer Edition catalog?

Old 05-06-2008, 01:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Does anyone have the Quadratec 2008 Summer Edition catalog?

I'm trying to decide on which tire deflators to get. I know Stauns's are good, but I can get the Trailhead Automatic Tire deflation Kit for the same price. In addition to 4 deflators, it has a pouch, tire gauger, allen wrench, and a guide. Any input? Thanks. I need something before I go to Palo Duro next week.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A tire gague and a finger nail... Save at least $50.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

I can't see what it is
Old 05-08-2008, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just get a nice long length of air line hose, some assorted fittings, and a valve and make one yourself. I remember one guy I knew did this and I thought it was neat.

But I like standing around and hanging out while doing stuff like airing up and down, so one hose at a time is fine with me, especially since my compressor can only deliver so much air in a given time. Not having it means not having to carry it along.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like stauns and the other equivalent that let you air them down to predetermined psi's. That way you can put them on at the head of the trail and by the time you actually get going, you are all ready to go. You don't have to continually check the pressure to make sure it is right.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:53 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Both Rhonda and I have the ARB airdown tire deflater http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...d=ARB-DEFLATOR It works really fast and allows you to deflate to what ever pressure you need for that day or condiition.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have the Quadratec 2008 Summer Edition catalog?