Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: Do you take the JK off-road
Yes
75.17%
No
6.04%
I don't have my JK yet :(
18.79%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Do you take your JK Off Roading?

Old 05-04-2007, 12:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WELL HELL YEAH!!!

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS!?!?

Old 05-04-2007, 12:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CLACKEY573
Actually I sold those lights to a buddy of mine and I won't give them to him. He's pissed! Oh wait that's you. I told you not to pay me until I get my new ones.

So you've paid for a lift that you don't have and you paid for lights that you don't have. When will you learn?
I have a 12000 warn winch that I will sell you for $100.oo just send me a check and when it clears I will send you the winch.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I doubt anyone has the balls to say they don't offroad. I think all posts need to be backed up with pictures to prove it!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 01:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I doubt anyone has the balls to say they don't offroad. I think all posts need to be backed up with pictures to prove it!!!!
I'm out then, cause (starts sobbing like I just finished watching Old Yeller or one of those long distance commercials) I haven't got my JK in yet.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GMAN
I'm out then, cause (starts sobbing like I just finished watching Old Yeller or one of those long distance commercials) I haven't got my JK in yet.
GMAN, it'll be ok.... Just rest your head here on this 35" mud terrain.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

GMAN, it'll be ok.... Just rest your head here on this 35" mud terrain.
I'll wash them off with my tears.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMAN
I'll wash them off with my tears.
Soon to be tears of joy!
Old 05-05-2007, 07:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Not like the rest of you have but remember I take mine offroad not wheeling and the only way I would get impressive action shots is to get the wife to take them and usually we don't think about that as we are having too much fun or are heading somewhere w/o the camera. These were ones we wanted to take and are pretty much posed so we could show off the new jeep not what it can do.

#1 Heading out to drive under the power lines near the house. I wanted a pic of the jeep before I tested it out we only had it a week. For some reason the wife was having too much fun as I was to remember to take more.
#2 steeper than it looks and usually muddy however it has been very dry. Once agian I wanted a pic of the jeep and we did not take more because of the lack of reason to.
#3 on the beach on Fl at low tide. I guess it would have been better to take some on the loose sand however that is not a place to pose for pics (you sink) and we just like the way the blue and green look.
#4 This last one did not need 4wd to get to this spot if you come in off the main road thus the van in the reflection but we came off the beach. I think the jeep looks good except for the reflection.
BTW the beach shots were in Fl and both days we happend to find my nephew's work van either on the way to where we were going or where we ended up. He was on lunch break and had a rod out the location where the reflection shows his van. He was a little suprised when we came from the beach side he usually pulls out stuck vehicles with stock tires on weekends while fishing with his truck.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Very nice pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This poll is a no brainer. Next poll: Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Quick Reply: Do you take your JK Off Roading?