Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 10:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice work TnT, you handled everything just as you should of. I think I am going to flip over to your website and see if I need anything.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:41 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RockYacht
You really want to go there?
I really want to hear this story. I knew there was more to it!

Nice yellow JK by the way. Saw pics of your rig in the 4 corners section under the crawlerado thread.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:54 AM
JK Newbie

Where'd the Hulk go?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JJ_jk001
Where'd the Hulk go?
Hahaha!

HULK SMASH!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just want to say I have nothing but good things to say about TnT customs. Rod was awesome to work with and product was awesome. Would do business again and would recommend them to my friends as well.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

I do not need sliders but it got me thinking about them.

TNT, thank you for your information.

I almost quit reading but saw it got more post so I had to keep going.

The Rest Of The Story
Old 02-13-2013, 11:03 AM
JK Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

That was a hell of a response, love it
Old 02-13-2013, 11:05 AM
JK Newbie

To the owner in your post you asked if Northridge 4x4 refunded my shipping why yes they did in fact! So BOOM!!!To all you that thought otherwise. Your product sucked and you were willing to pay for shipping just as long as You were able to send me a new set. As for the post that was a few pages back about not seeing them on Northridge's website if I was a betting man you for sure won't now l was contacted by Northridge earlier and was told we contacted them and they said the same thing to us so being the company we are we are going to refund the full amount to you. So like a loyal customer while on the phone I dropped another grand along with credit and went with quality parts. I will be willing to bet all of you knew Northridge would make it right. My complaint to you is don't tell a customer one thing and do another....
Old 02-13-2013, 11:06 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JJ_jk001
Where'd the Hulk go?
Some people do work for a living, and Northridge took care of me enough said
Old 02-13-2013, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RockYacht
Rodney, good morning.

From my perspective on this situation, we tried to make you happy - you choose not to accept our hospitality.

Let's give a little perspective on the whole story, shall we? You originally contacted us to purchase these sliders directly from T&T, then you orderred them from NorthRidge because they offered you "free shipping" - although you paid more to Northridge than purchasing direct from us... Our retail is $549.95, you said your invoice from Northridge was $599.99... So, we get a PO from Northridge and fulfilled the order to our customer - NORTHRIDGE - and drop shipped the part. Now when you had a problem with said part you call us direct, after discussing it with Northridge, we in our attempt to have customers satisfied with our product, decided to help you directly.

We offerred to have his set repaired right there in Florida at a Powder Coater of his choosing on our dime, OR we would send him a replacement set AND send a call tag for the defective part... You decided to not let us waranty our product.

After doing your "research" you decided to return the product for a refund, which is fine and your choice; however, you wanted to return them direct to us. You DIDN'T buy them from us and were informed that you need to work with NorthRidge and get things handled through them. All the while we were in contact with NorthRidge and told them how we were willing to resolve this - let us know how to procede... At this point our hands are tied. Meanwhile you choose to call multiple times directly to us - each time the subsequent conversation deterioating to more whinning, we informed you that you need to call Northridge for the refund . Per our conversations, we would refund Northridge when we recieved the sliders - this is standard operating procedure for any business. Northridge would then refund you. A little sidebar on refunds... Refunds from any credit card take 3-5 business days - it's just the way the world works. Now since there were two transactions involved in this sale, the timing took longer for you to recieve your refund.

T&T cannot refund your money because T&T never took your money. We were trying to make it right by getting you the product you ordered - either by replacing it or having it repaired in FL, you decided you no longer wanted the product. So to speed up the process we, T&T, sent a call tag to get the product back - on our dime, no charge to you. Our policy, as is most in the industry, is if you don't want the product you pay to ship it back. We waived that for you, provided you with a call tag to have them shipped back to us...

The question I have for you is, did you get your full $599.99 back from NorthRidge? If I were a betting man, I'd say no. You got your money back from NorthRidge, minus the shipping charge although they were shipped "free". Again SOP (standard operating procedure) in the industry, is that you the customer are responsible for the shipping on the return; however, didn't we provide the call tag at no charge to you for the return? The reason I feel this is a safe bet, is this post on the forum and every other forum you hid behind your keyboard and copied and pasted this rant on. Otherwise why would you be calling me and my company out on a public forum? You didn't get all your money back. But you did...

So why, would we provide you a call tag to return the product to us, in order to speed up the refund process on our dime???

Seems to me someone needs a Snickers.

Sincerely,
Robert Levenhagen, President
T&T Customs, Inc.
Oh, it is so good to see a company stand up for themselves and give us the rest of the story here. Wow though OP just got bitch slapped. Haha

Quick Reply: Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!