Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 08:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattgt5

Those are some bitchin sliders. Pun intended.
Zing!! ......
Old 02-13-2013, 09:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I really want to keep reading all these comments, but it just stopped drizzling outside and I've gotta go "dry off my Jeep"...
Old 02-13-2013, 11:19 PM
JK Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
I really want to keep reading all these comments, but it just stopped drizzling outside and I've gotta go "dry off my Jeep"...
LmFao....... ...
Old 02-14-2013, 02:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blackrockburner

only if used properly. Improper use involves shopping carts.
lmfoa!!!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 03:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

125 post in less than 24 hours..how?! Lol
Old 02-14-2013, 04:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RockYacht
We offerred to have his set repaired right there in Florida at a Powder Coater of his choosing on our dime,
It appears the product was good besides the powder coating, so the above offer was a pretty reasonable deal and the one I would have done.

Rust never sleeps. so even if a person only mall crawls they are not going to remain immaculate very long anyway unless you polish them every day. Do people actually do that?

Either way, I would have just had them re-coated locally on the companies dime.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Post pic of them. I may order some for my mall crawler if they look good. Nothing that the BBQ & Grill rattle can wont fix
Old 02-14-2013, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I just need to point out...that we are still all patiently waiting to hear the hemi story
was the petition started? next comes a riot....
Old 02-14-2013, 05:38 AM
JK Freak

I carry a can of Black Rustoleum in my jeep. It seems I can't keep the ROCK sliders away from rocks.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

Well this was an interesting read.

My perspective is that things could have been handled better on both sides, but it sounds like things eventually got resolved.

I kind of feel like the Hulk got piled on unnecessarily in this thread, but at the same time, when you decide to write a thread like this, this can also be expected when the vendor steps up and explains their side of the story.

I can understand the Hulk for being upset. He was excited to receive the parts, he then probably planned to set some time away so he could install the parts. Only to see the next day that these parts immediately rusted. So now he needs to go back and uninstall these parts, box them back up and then ship them back. Nobody seemed to mention this install/uninstall Hulk had to spend when they were criticizing him. Heck, I would have been upset too after initially being excited. I would have been further upset finding out that others had run into the same quality problem and I would have lost my confidence also.

TNT's and NorthRidge's customer service did seem to step up to the plate in all this. However, TNT's quality control needs to step up to the plate to avoid situations like this in the 1st place. So while it was enlightening hearing TNT's side of the story in a public forum. The root cause of this problem was TNT's and I'm pretty disappointed that TNT's customer service deciding to make this a public discussion matter, where they took an offensive/defensive stance in this forum. I don't agree with the Hulk making this a public discussion, but 2 wrongs also don't make a right, so shame on you TNT. This could have been handled offline by TNT or in a manor that would not have thrown the Hulk under the bus, even if the majority felt he may have deserved to be. THAT IS NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE and shows a lack of maturity from the TNT customer service fella speaking in this forum. The Hulk originally had every right to be upset about TNT's lack of quality control processes and the time you wasted of his by sending him a defective product.

TNT please work on your quality control process so you can eliminate shipping out defective products and wasting everyone's time and money and also work on your "public" display of customer service when dealing with bad situations. Individuals can afford to react in a non rational manor....individuals who are representing a company in a public forum can not. After reading this entire thread, I'm not impressed with either TNT's quality control or their public display of customer service. Your public display of customer service threw fuel on a fire by taking a passive aggressive approach.

P.S. To the TNT customer service forum guy. I would like to suggest that you look into taking a course by Franklin Convey called "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". Within that course they talk about how you decide to choose how to react to a situation and also talk about always thinking "Win/Win" when dealing with situations. You chose to react in a "Win/Lose" manor when you chose to respond. Which was good for you, but not good for the other party involved in the situation.

Last edited by Rednroll; 02-14-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Quick Reply: Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!