Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 05:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has to be the best marketing plan ever. Wonder how many hits TnT's website has gotten today. Good job guys.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LeftHandRubi
And really good sliders:
Those look really good actually.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Posts Removed!

First let me say a good open discussion is exactly what the new management of this forum is looking for but we need to keep the discussion on topic and civil. Several posts on this thread have been removed because they aren't on topic and are not conducive to a civil discussion. Also, this thread was moved to a more appropriate forum for discussion. Thanks for your cooperation!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:28 PM
JK Super Freak

and the winner is......... the company that pleased T&T and the customer, Northridge!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:56 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Runewolf1973
Those look really good actually.
Here are a couple more;

Last edited by LeftHandRubi; 02-13-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must say I think T&T went above and beyond to make the customer happy. I would not hesitate to buy DIRECTLY from them. However one thing I've never been able to wrap my head around is that when a company sends you defective goods the customer is responsible for return shipping. It was stated that this is industry standard. I don't understand why the customer should pay for a merchant's poor QC.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Phishy
I must say I think T&T went above and beyond to make the customer happy. I would not hesitate to buy DIRECTLY from them. However one thing I've never been able to wrap my head around is that when a company sends you defective goods the customer is responsible for return shipping. It was stated that this is industry standard. I don't understand why the customer should pay for a merchant's poor QC.
The customer is only liable for shipping if he/she decides to return the product for a reason other than warranty. If he had taken the offer he would have gotten a new set of sliders sent to him free of any shipping charge and sent the old ones back on a ups call tags free of any charges to the customer. They never asked for shipping to be paid by him, it was all a hoax.

Here is an example of when you should pay shipping...let's say you buy a new jeep, get home and google search "jeep JK lift kits," and stumble on northridge.com (or whatever the site is). You buy the cheapest lift you can find which is a teraflex budget boost. You pay $60 to have it shipped priority to you because you want to install it this weekend. The next day you do more research and realize that you want to buy a better lift. You stumble on this forum and find that bustabizz @ 4 wheel parts has a sweet deal on a 2.5" coil lift with shocks that northridge can't match. You want the deal so you return the budget boost and buy the 2.5" coil lift from the other vendor. You will not, and should not, get refunded for your shipping charges from northridge. You decided to go a different route, but the vendor already paid to ship it to you...they should not be held liable for your change of heart.

In every warranty situation I have ever been in, shipping has always been paid by the vendor. Just like TnT tried to do.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

giving me headache , wow funny .hit like northridge already, now going to go order something from t&t because they sound like good company to me ........... GREAT ..HIT
Old 02-13-2013, 07:52 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LeftHandRubi
Here are a couple more;

I hadn't seen TnT's 2dr sliders before, those look awesome and stout. Gotta replace my body mounted Rugged Ridge rails with those
Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4W-Jive
This. ^. Also, HULK ANGRY.

Where the hell is the like button.

Quick Reply: Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!