Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Do not buy pro comp!!!

Old 05-01-2011, 01:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do not buy pro comp!!!

Hey guys I just want to let everyone know the crap pro comp pulls. In dec.2010 I bought a pro comp stage 2 lift with MX6 shocks because they had a $250.00 rebate promotion. So I bought the lift from a local shop and sent in the rebate form along with my reciept. Before I had it installed I returned it, and decided to go with there sister company 4 wheel parts. So I bought the lift there and had it installed. I then sent in another rebate form and invoice to get my $250.00. Three months went by and I haven't recived any thing ,so I contacted there rebate lady Heather Murrphy and she told me that I made a false claim and she would talk to her managment to see what can be done. Since then I have tried to contact her several times and she will not return any of my messages....... that shows you right there what their costumer service is all about ! So I kept trying to contact Pro Comps office only to get ahold of a guy that told me that nothing can be done anymore . What a bunch of crap!!!! I bought this lift kit because I thought I was going to get a good deal with the rebate and then they tell me I can't get the rebate any more. Thanks to any one who reads this, and I hope this will let everyone know not to buy anything pro comp! Who would want to buy some thing from a company that dosen't take care of their costumers.

Last edited by JK jeepin; 05-01-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-01-2011, 01:30 PM
JK Super Freak

That kind of customer service should not be tolerated, and I hope things work out in the long run.

Should have went with teraflex
Old 05-01-2011, 01:43 PM
JK Freak

Ya tera flex for sure next time! like as soon as I get the money to switch lifts
Old 05-01-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i would try again and explain what's going on, i would imagine that they'd treat you right as long as the person on the other end is willing to do so. I would be pissed too but i didn't get my goodyear rebate after three months of waiting and i called them and they were way cool, they said it was processing and that it'd be a few weeks but a couple days after that i got a check in the mail

good luck on getting your rebate. You'd think they could skip the middle man and just give you $250 off...
Old 05-01-2011, 05:19 PM
JK Freak

If you were buying the lift for the sole reason of the rebate/total cost, then i'd say you get what you pay for

Quick Reply: Do not buy pro comp!!!