Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Do I really want a JK ?

Old 11-07-2008, 11:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tim Corrigan
it is all part of the process to try and understand the typical JK owner. I'm not bashing them I am mearly stating what people wrote in various forums. I know people love them heck I like em to but I want to find out what owners are going through and their issues...and many issues there are. Thats all. I understand that this is a community for fellow jeepers but not everything is all rosy and sweet . Some facts hurt don't they.
uh... i don't know if you know this... but there is a really cool button at the top right hand side of the page... i will give you a hint!

it's to the left of "FAQ" and to the right of "CALENDAR"... all of you questions can be answered there and without the useless bickering found herein, eh.

and yes america is at war... we beat up countries that annoy us... we are overpopulated and yall have too much extra space... be advised
Old 11-07-2008, 11:44 AM
JK Freak

AMEN BROTHER !
Old 11-07-2008, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't need a fullsize Ram or F 150. Maybe a '04 grand cherokee it nearly weighs the same as a jk but at least has some balls.
I've got an 04 GC as well. I personally don't enjoy it and I'm not a fan of towing with unibody vehicles. That's just my personal preference. It's got the 4.7 in it. It's a limited. I'm a rather tall guy and feel cramped while driving. That's just me. My GC gets about 12mpg. So since you were bitching about hummers the GC won't be for you.

It has to do with the engineering of the way the hardtops were made. Design flaw. Fact.
Mistake actually. If it was a design flaw then EVERY jeep would have this issue. It was only a small % of people.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:57 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=JeepinMass;779066][QUOTE=Tim Corrigan;779038]
Originally Posted by SASQUATCH

Here we go another person blaming 1 person for the troubles of a full country. Didn't you take government class in school???

FACT bush's approval rating was 90% after 9/11. The government did exactly what needed to be done and should have been done at the time.

Our economy is in the crapper because people lived outside of their means and the banks allowed it. They can't pay and it's a trickle effect. If people didn't buy things they couldn't afford then we'd be ok. So in reality it's the PEOPLE'S fault just as much as the government's fault. Let's not turn this into a political thread though.

I've had a cherokee as well. 91 2dr. 4" lift with 31s. In pretty much every way my JK is better then my XJ.

Not sure how my name got attached to that quote, I never said that (and I am not in Canada)
and the quote I was refering to did not show up when I quoted...WTF with the quotes?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:59 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=myklt8;779203][QUOTE=JeepinMass;779066]

Not sure how my name got attached to that quote, I never said that (and I am not in Canada)
and the quote I was refering to did not show up when I quoted...WTF with the quotes?
why is my Username in that post, that wasn't my post
Old 11-07-2008, 12:00 PM
JK Super Freak

You know if we keep the going, the OP can qualify for the 12 days of Christmas giveaway!!!
JK Freak

Originally Posted by myklt8
You know if we keep the going, the OP can qualify for the 12 days of Christmas giveaway!!!
He'd probably just complain about Christmas too.
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepinMass

so it is not just me

Last edited by Robar; 11-07-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JeepinMass

ohh kayyy so we're getting spoofed...all of us...now it's saying this other name on what I just posted ....ehhh...hacker 101 stuff

Last edited by Robar; 11-07-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:18 PM
JK Freak

my jeep has had zero problems....i practically live in my JK and wouldn't trade it for anything.... warmer to sleep in than the TJ

Quick Reply: Do I really want a JK ?